- This site may require the collection and processing of the following data:
- Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- Data offered by forms completed on our site, such as during the purchase process.
- How we use your information.
- We use it to provide better products and a better website experience.
- We use your data when you request additional information about a product, via email or completing a form on-line. You provide consent for us to use your data during the request for additional information or help.
- We use it to fulfil the commercial contract of supplying goods or services.
- We use it to contact you to inform you of any changes to products that you have ordered or are waiting to receive.
- We may provide your information to third parties that wish to offer you unrelated products and services. We only do this with your prior consent.
- You are free to decline to consent to the use and processing of your data. We will always act on that immediately, as far as we are able.
- We don’t request, nor are we provided with personal or identifiable information from any of our advertisers. Nor do we provide them with any personal or identifiable information about you.
- Storage of personal data
- We may have to transfer data outside of the European economic area. If this happens it will be solely for storing and processing in service of the fulfilment of an order. In those situations, it will only be transferred to a member of our staff or a supplier. For example, when you purchase an item, you are agreeing to the transfer of that data, including payment details, personal information or other electronic communications. We follow this policy and take great care to protect that data.
- We only use secure servers for data storage and processing. All payment or transaction details are encrypted.
- No one can guarantee the safety of your data. We regularly update our protections and processes. We must also state that you are acting at your own risk, if you choose to transmit any data. And if you choose to create a password, for the site, please keep it confidential and don’t share it with anyone.
- If necessary, we may share personal information with our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
- The sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
- Legally, we may be required to share data to enable the prevention or investigation of fraud.
- Contacting us: get in touch regarding this policy or any matter at firstname.lastname@example.org